Facebook Badge

Sunday, January 11, 2009

SUNDAY BEFORE CHEMO #5

Hi Friends!

I'm having a good day. We went to church this morning, and then I spent the rest of the day at home. I had groceries delivered and got the house prepped for my week off. It usually takes about 7 days for me to recover from the chemo. Although this time, I felt like I got jipped, because of how I spent last week being sick. Bill took Nate and Isaac to EB Games to spend their allowance. We also finished construction of the wall in Cam/Isaac's room. It still needs to be painted (maybe next weekend), but we got all the furniture back in and rearranged with the bunkbeds down. It should be much safer now.

Shirlene and Annie are taking me to chemo tomorrow. It is scheduled for 9:45 a.m. Then, Annie will be staying with us for the week to help me and Bill with the kids. It's also nice to have someone here to take care of me while the kids and Bill are at school and work.

I'll try to blog or have someone blog for me tomorrow.
Much Love,
Michele

No comments: