Facebook Badge

Thursday, December 11, 2008

WATCH OUT, I'M BACK!











Hi Friends!

I'm feeling better. I think I've finally beat the flu, and I am close to "normal" again. So, I should have a few good days of nesting before chemo on Monday. I always feel the need to clean, do laundry, and buy groceries like crazy before my monthly treatment. I think it makes me feel like I have everything in oder before being down for a week or so.

Shirlene cut my hair again today. It's funny because it's growing in some places while it falls out in others. She said it's much thinner, but as long as I have any hair she'll try to keep it looking nice. She's such a good friend! I seem to have more hair on one side than the other, so we were joking about doing a Donald-Trump-type comb-over.

I'm going to post a few pictures from Isaac's Christmas performance. Since I haven't posted for a while, I have a lot of older pictures that I haven't put on my blog yet.

More tomorrow...

Much Love,
Michele

1 comment:

Rainbow Promises said...

Hi,Michele! Those pictures are looking good. (surprised-I am) Looks like you had fun. Hope this finds you well and rested.