Facebook Badge

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Saturday Before Chemo!











Hi Friends!
It's the Saturday before my 4th round of chemo. I am doing it on Monday. I think my house is fairly clean and the laundry is done. I'm going grocery shopping today, and then I should be prepared for being down and out of it for about a week. I'm hoping to spring back to life (like Frosty the Snowman) by Christmas Eve. We're going to focus on what really matters for Christmas this year -- and it's not presents. I'm not buying or doing anything this year in that regard, so please accept my apologies if you were expecting something from me. I am going to give my own kids money, and then after Christmas we will take them on a special excursion to spend it on what they'd like. I simply don't have any energy for anything except healing myself this year.
I am posting a few pictures of the kids on the blog today. They are excited because they are going to decorate the house for Christmas this weekend. They have been saying, "Everyone has their Christmas decorations up except for us!" for weeks now.
Much Love,
Michele

No comments: