Facebook Badge

Monday, December 22, 2008

MONDAY, MONDAY ...

Hi Friends!

Sorry, it's been awhile since I last blogged. I am slowly recovering from my 4th round of chemo. I feel OK, but I have been struggling again with headaches. Also, I am feeling somewhat depressed because the road ahead of me seems so long. Bill was working on our Christmas slide show last night, and it was rather sad to see how much I've physically changed over the year.

The kids are off of school this week and next for Christmas. Bill is staying home to help this week as I'm not ready to take over all the Mom duties yet. I will attempt to do some laundry and other stuff today, though.

Here's hoping that the week gets better and I catch the Christmas spirit again. I do have a few Christmas presents left to wrap for the kids. Maybe!

Much Love,
Michele

No comments: