Facebook Badge

Thursday, December 4, 2008

THINKING THURSDAY!!!


Hi Friends!


It's been a busy day and my head is spinning from all the thinking. Plus it was the only "th"word I could think of except "therapeutic," which is too medical. I'm trying to keep with the theme ... You know ... Manic Monday, Tornado Tuesday, Wacky Wednesday, and Thinking Thursday! Tune in tomorrow to see what Friday will be.


After sending all the kids off to school, Judi and I went walking. Then I spent the "school day" cleaning my house -- it doesn't sound busy, but it was. After picking up the kids and doing the regular homework that they all had, Nate and I worked on his President's report and managed to finish it. But it took us until dinner to do so.


We had dinner and I experimented with a Mexican theme -- chicken tortilla soup, enchilada casserole, and spanish rice. It went over fairly well. Somehow, between dinner and homework and bedtime and making luches for tomorrow and laundry ... I find it's 11 p.m. and time to take my Ambien.


Yesterday I took it at 8:30 p.m., and I thought I would go to bed when I got tired. The only problem is I apparently stayed up until 10:30, and did laundry, watched TV, talked to Bill, etc. I have no memory of doing any of that. It's apparently a great drug, because I can now do laundry and other mundane tasks while sleeping. Just kidding! But tonight I will take it and go directly to bed.


Tune in tomorrow for Friday's news.


Much Love,

Michele
P.S. -- The picture's not from today. It was a few weeks ago at Del Taco with Annie. Since then, I've actually lost 13 lbs and counting with the reduced steroids.

No comments: