Facebook Badge

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Keep on Trekkin'!


Greetings to all my viewers, family, friends, chemo buddies and all!


Well, had Chemo #4 yesterday - the first without the high dosage steroids - Wow!
I must say it's more enjoyable with the steroids - go figure. With the steroids I feel
a little "high" which makes the chemo easier to handle. Without them, I feel more "down and yucky" vs down and out. (ha ha)


Annie took me to The Hat for lunch after chemo. I was able to enjoy my grilled cheese sandwich before the nausea set in. When we got home I took my anti -nausea meds and spent
time resting in bed with the occasional nap. Life went on downstairs with one of the kids coming up to visit at different times.

Today I am feeling okay but sick to my stomach, so I am taking it easy and taking the meds as directed for the nausea. Getting a little tired so I'll close for now. Depending on how I feel later, I might add more for today's blog.

Much Love,

Michele






No comments: