Facebook Badge

Friday, December 5, 2008

FREAKY FRIDAY!!!

Hi Friends!

Well, what else could I name it?! This will be short as I'm not feeling well. I had my lupus headache, and in order to kick it -- I needed to take my Vicodin. So, now that's better but I'm tired. And I am also feeling sick to my stomach today. Hopefully, it's just a bad day and will pass by tomorrow. Tomorrow Bill is taking the boys on a camping/riding overnight, and Molly and I are staying home so that Molly can host a slumber party. I'll need to be in good shape to handle a bunch of giggling girls.

Other than that -- it's been a pretty typical Friday. Everyone had a good day at school. Nate's class went on a field trip to sing at a retirement home, and he seemed to enjoy it. Cameron and Molly are both having issues with bullying at school. Doesn't everyone in junior high and high school? But your prayers for them would be appreciated. Today they both had uneventful days, which was good. And seeing that it's Friday, everyone had minimal homework. That was also good since I'm not feeling well.

Bill had to stop at Wal-Mart for meds on the way home from work, so he hasn't arrived yet, Annie is over helping, and she is watching Ghostbusters with Cameron and Isaac. Cameron is thrilled to have someone new to watch it with as it's his current favorite movie, meaning he watches it repeatedly. Molly is upstairs watching Hannah Montana. And Nate went to spend the night at Brandon's house. Shirlene picked him up after work this afternoon. I'm going to turn in for the night, and I will hope to feel better tomorrow.

Much Love,
Michele

No comments: