Facebook Badge

Monday, December 1, 2008

JUST ANOTHER MANIC MONDAY!!!











Hi Friends!

We all survived our first day back to school and with Bill back at work. It went well, but the kids and I had a hard time waking up so early after sleeping in over Thanksgiving Break. Bill had early morning meetings, so I drove the kids to school. (except Molly -- the Malone's always take her and Justin) Isaac did great, and didn't even cry about
going back to kindergarten. He had tried to say he "was sick" at home before leaving, so I wasn't sure how well it was going to go.

It is a big milestone for me to be back to driving again -- I am now dropping off and picking up my own children again. And, I am able to run errands and have a sense of independence again. Freedom is exciting at this point for me!

Other than that, I spent the day doing household and kid stuff. Judi and I managed our usual morning walk. Von's delivered groceries and I unpacked them. I feel back to normal again, but also today, like I ran a marathon. Luckily for me, Annie showed up with a Double Big Gulp for me and was extra homework help after school. If she hadn't -- I may have collapsed. I'm off to bathe and bed as I have an early morning doctor's appointment.

Much Love,
Michele

P.S. -- I'm dedicating today's blog to Judi, Annie, and Shirlene -- the 3 best "chemo buddies," a girl with lupus could have. They truly would do anything and have dropped everything to help me during this time. And also to Heather -- my littlest hospital visitor and friend. She's Judi's daughter, and Judi says I have to stop being so nice to her, because now Heather is saying she wants "Michele to be my Mommy."

No comments: