Facebook Badge

Sunday, March 21, 2010

VEGAS, BABY:-)

Hi Friends,

I haven't blogged for while. During the week, I was feeling really sick and then yesterday just got really busy as Bill was part of a big swap meet (garage sale) in our housing subdivision! He got rid of a bunch of clutter. Nate bought a pair of roller blades with some of his money, and Isaac bought a scooter. I got some good deals on clothes for me and the kids, too! Other than that yesterday was filled with more errands -- taking Bingo to Jeff and Judi's, buying supplies for the cats, getting my hair cut, picking up prescriptions and doing meds. Then we spent the rest of the day working around the house and packing. I also got my PICC line removed yesterday -- so, YAY:-)

W e are hoping to leave for Las Vegas this morning, and we will be there for one week. I am SO looking forward to a vacation. I'm taking the netbook -- so I'll be able to blog and do facebook while I'm there:-) Please pray that all goes well and that my health doesn't interfere too much with our fun!!!

Much Love,
Michele

No comments: