Facebook Badge

Saturday, March 13, 2010

FRIDAY AND SATURDAY!!!

Hi Friends!

Bill came home after midnight in the wee hours of Friday, and then went to work as usual on Friday. They're definitely keeping him busy at work -- but it's good to have a job where you are needed and good at what you do:-)

Friday -- Annie stayed with us until the afternoon. The cleaners came in the morning and the day just seemed to pass quickly. I took a nap in the afternoon when we finished homeschooling, went for a walk, and then in the evening tried to go to bed early to prep for our zoo trip today. I ended up trying to listen to one of my books on CD from the library and woke up way far into it. So, I guess I'll need to try that again a different day when I can stay awake.

Today, I discovered what happens when you mix Ambien, steroids, and girl scout cookies. I got up this morning to discover a half-eaten girl scout cookie under my pillow and my PICC line was all bloody. So, who knows what I was up to last night?!!

We had planned to leave for the Santa Barbara Zoo today at 9 a.m., but in typical Bland fashion we left at 11:15. That turned out to be fine. We stopped at Arby's for lunch and then had a lovely drive down tho PCH to Santa Barbara. The ocean view was beautiful.

We truly enjoyed our day at the zoo...and I don't think we harmed any animals! I am planning to post the pictures on FB later tonight. But the dinner bell just rang and Bill is calling me down for dinner of enchiladas...so I must go!

More tomorrow!
Much Love,
Michele

No comments: