Facebook Badge

Monday, March 15, 2010

RECOVERING FROM THE ZOO...

Hi Friends...

We definitely had a lot of fun at the zoo on Saturday, but I've been paying for it since then -- very sore and headachy, too much sun, activity, and stress -- I suppose. It's depressing that taking my family to the zoo makes me feel this sick.

On Sunday we went to church and then came home and I rested up. I've been listening to my audiobooks and alternating sleeping with that. Bill grilled out for dinner last night and the kids were in meat heaven with brats, cheeseburgers, and steaks. We also had potatoes and salad for me.

This week Bill was supposed to go to China Lake on Tues-Thurs. for a business trip. But after a look at me last night -- he decided to cancel the trip and reschedule it for later. I just wasn't up to being left home alone with the kids. Mostly the driving is what's difficult for me!!!

So, this morning, he left for work and took Cam to school. The homeschoolers knew I was sick and let me sleep in. We ended up homeschooling in my bed from about 1 - 6 p.m. And then I went back to bed. I got up at about 10 p.m. to make sure all kids were in bed, had something to eat, and checked my e-mail and FaceBook.

Bill is already in bed, and I am going to go join him. My plan for this week is to just try and homeschool and rest up. We're leaving for Vegas on Sunday and will be staying there for a week while Bill does his conference. Then when we return to California, my parents are coming to visit for a week. So, March is shaping up to be a busy month!

He're hoping my headache and yucky lupus-symptoms get better soon! I have an appointment with Dr. Cohen on Wednesday evening, and my home nurse is coming on Friday to work on my
PICC line. I hope it's OK as it's looking infected and feeling itchy. We'll see what Nurse
Alice has to say!

Good Night and Much Love,
Michele

No comments: