Facebook Badge

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

HOPING THE PNEUMONIA IS GONE!!!

Hi Friends!

Tonight Bill will be giving me my last dose of IV antibiotics for the pneumonia. Then tomorrow I will go and see Dr. Nathan (the infectious disease doctor) to see if the pneumonia is gone or if I need further treatment. I am feeling better, but I'm not sure if it's completely gone. I still have a cough and my chest is not feeling completely normal yet.

But at least, I have been feeling up to home-schooling again. This weekend Bill picked us up some new sports equipment -- a soccer ball, a basketball, and tennis racquets with balls. So, we've been having a lot of fun with PE. Bill just got home from work and is making dinner. I am no longer allowed to cook or clean. I am allowed to homeschool when I feel up to it, but other than that -- I am just supposed to focus on getting better.

I'll let you know how my doctor's appointment goes tomorrow.
Much Love,
Michele

No comments: