Facebook Badge

Saturday, November 28, 2009

CHURCH ON SATURDAY!

Hi Friends!

Today seemed to race by. I think it was because we went to bed late last night and slept in this morning. The kids slept until almost noon and Bill and I slept until almost 1 p.m. When we got up, I went to the park with Nate, Molly, and Isaac. Molly and I walked and the boys played at the park. Nate has a girlfriend, named Tajay, that he meets there daily. It's cute, but I'm keeping my eye on it. It was a beautiful day outside in Oxnard with temperatures in the high 70s. Not only was I wearing my mask and sunglasses for pollen protection, but my husband made me wear a big hat. I got so warm walking that my glasses kept steaming up.

We stayed at the park until about 3:30. Then we came home and did chores and got ready to go to 5:30 church in Simi Valley. We decided that since we're not morning people -- maybe we should try Saturday night service. I hadn't been to church for weeks because of the pneumonia, so it was nice to go and worship and see old friends, too. We hit a Carl's Jr. drive-through on the way home for dinner, which was a treat for the kids. We got home around 7:30 p.m. and the kids are all off doing their own things. Bill is out organizing in the garage, which seems to be a never-ending project. I'm going to tinker a bit on the computer and then lay down and watch some TV.

The computer is right next to the fireplace and it feels nice and warm right now. The temperature was in the low 50s on our way home.

More tomorrow...

Much Love,
Michele

No comments: