Facebook Badge

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

WONDERFUL WEDNESDAY!!!

Hi Friends!

We are having a wonderful day! We spent the morning home-schooling, and I must say that Nate, Isaac, and I are really enjoying the time together. They love the way they learn more while spending less time "at school" and having no homework. After lunch, we met Judi and Heather at Lincoln Park. There is a track that loops around the playground and is 1/3 of a mile. I'm supposed to be better about exercising to get more natural endorphins and keep my weak bones from getting weaker. It's nice place to walk because the kids can play, and we can see them while exercising. The boys brought their bikes and alternated riding bikes and playing on the playground. Judi and I managed to walk 2 miles before it was time to go and get the big kids. Lincoln Park is close to Royal High School (Cam's school), so I picked up Cameron and then Molly and Justin on the way home.

Cameron and Molly just finished up their homework and chores. I have a bunch of household stuff to get to also. The house sort of looks like it's been hit by a tornado. But, I'm drinking my daily Double Big Gulp (Thanks, Annie!), and I'm hoping to get some energy soon!

I'll write more tomorrow after my doctor's appointment. Let me leave you with the words of an old Chinese proverb, "To get through the hardest journey we need take only one step at a time but we must keep on stepping." So, I hope you're having a wonderful Wednesday, too -- and if not, FAKE IT UNTIL YOU MAKE IT! and just keep on stepping!

Much Love,
Michele

No comments: