Facebook Badge

Thursday, February 12, 2009

CHEMO STILL SUCKS!!!

Hello Friends!!!
I did chemo on Monday AND -- It would be nice if I was more of a Pollyanna, but chemo still sucks. I'm on the all fruit diet. My stomach was in so much pain that I couldn't eat much of anything. On Tuesday I ate 1 apple cut up and saltines, and on Wednesday I ate 1 pear cut up with loopy lemon lime soda -- fitting, hey?! I lost 10 lbs, but I'm not sure if that's the way to do it! I slept/lay in bed most of Tuesday and Wednesday. Today. I am actually out of bed and dressed, so I guess I am improving. People from church have been bringing us some lovely meals each night, which is a big help. And Annie is here as usual helping us out. I managed to home-school the boys this morning, and Bill took them to work this afternoon to see the airplanes, simulators, etc. It should be a cool field trip!

Much Love,
Michele

No comments: