Facebook Badge

Monday, February 16, 2009

RAINY, MONDAY!!!


Hi Friends,

On a day like today, there's not much to do except stay inside and stay dry. (Like my budding artist, Isaac!) For those of you not in California -- it's been pouring rain. We've even had hail and thunder today. Definitely not your typical Southern California weather. We all stayed up late last night and slept in late this morning. Bill finished our taxes in the wee hours last night and the good news is that we'll have enough of a refund to pay our property taxes. God always works it out for us somehow someway, but it is a test of trust and faith at times.

At around noon, I made a brunch with french toast, using the big thick Texas toast. The kids were thrilled seeing as how I rarely cook anymore. I'm definitely not the June Cleaver I was pre-lupus, but we all seem to manage just the same. Bill is doing a lot of carrying us at the moment. So, when praying -- please keep that in mind. I worry about him, because I know it's hard to do his real job and be Mr. Mom, too.

This afternoon, Nate is over at Judi's. Molly is comforting the animals who are freaked due to the weather. Cameron is eating. He is such a teenager! That's all he does. He is now 6 feet tall and rail thin, so I'm actually just jealous! Isaac and Bill are off to where else -- Target -- to pick up more meds for me. It's a never-ending job. I am going to do some housework and laundry while I have some energy as tomorrow is shaping up to be a busy day with homeschooling and errands that need to be done. But no need to worry about that now, because tomorrow will happen in its own time!

Much Love,
Michele

No comments: