Facebook Badge

Sunday, February 15, 2009

SUPER SUNDAY!!!


Hello Friends!!!

I thought I'd show you what a daily medicine regimen is like for me. Some of these are supplements I need to take -- like calcium(bones) and vitamin K (instead of sunlight), etc -- but most are meds for my CNS Lupus. And a shout out to my sweet husband, Bill, who manages all of these medications for me each day!

Today was a good day! Bill's friend, Scott, went to church with us. We came home and ate lunch. Then Bill and I took a nap while the kids hung out. I, unfortunately, have another kidney infection -- so I had to call my doctor who dutifully called in antibiotics to Target which my husband nicely picked up for me. They're both good to have on my team! Made some phone calls today to all the people who had been calling this week while I lay in bed sick from the chemo.

Right now the kids are playing video games, and we all promised Isaac we'd watch Ice Age with him later. Bill is talking about doing our taxes this weekend. Fun, Fun, but we're hoping for a big refund!!! Chemo isn't cheap and we're up to our eyeballs in medical debt! But -- No hurry to do state taxes as the state of CA is issuing IOUs this year. The state is broker than us!!! We all have Monday off for President's Day for a long weekend!

Much Love,
Michele

No comments: