Facebook Badge

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

A GOOD WEDNESDAY ...

Hi Friends!

Today was a good day, and we seem to have settled into a homeschool routine. We all got our work done, and we were over at the park by 1:30 p.m. I am feeling so good, and Molly and I walked laps around the park while the boys played.

Bill picked up Cameron after school and delivered him home. It's really nice to have him so close to where we live. He ended up going back to work until later in the day. I did some major organizing in the dining room today, and I even made dinner for everyone.

We had a nice family dinner, and then Bill and several of the kids went grocery shopping for a few things. Right now he's unpacking some more STUFF ... and I'm going to put the kids to bed.

So, I guess it's been a good, average, normal day ... I feel blessed!

Much Love,
Michele

No comments: