Facebook Badge

Sunday, May 30, 2010

SUNDAY...

Hi Friends...

I'm having a nice and restful Sunday. As a family, we made it to church today. It felt really nice to be able to worship God together, and it made me feel as if my recovery is finally happening:-) After church, I drove all by myself -- for the first time in a long time and went to get my nails done. So, that was nice, too. Other than that -- no big plans for today. We will just have a nice, restful day at home. Bill is out in the garage. Nate and Isaac are biking with their friend, Mason. Cam is on the computer. He also has some final projects to work on this weekend as he only has 2 weeks left of school. And Molly just finished watching TV and is waiting for me to come and help her with a kitchen clean-up. So, I'm off to do that.

Have a great weekend. And remember all those people in the military who make our freedom possible every day.

Love,
Michele

No comments: