Facebook Badge

Thursday, May 27, 2010

LIFE IS PRICELESS!

Hi Friends!

We received the bill for my most recent two rounds of Rituxan (chemo) last night. It was almost $68,000 for my cure, but I've decided that my life is priceless! I am just so glad that there is a cure and that it's working. I just got off the phone with Dr. Cohen -- gotta love a doctor who calls himself to check on you:-) He is very happy with how I'm doing and says we may be able to throttle back on some of the other meds now! So, hopefully we'll have some time to relax and just 'be' before I do chemo again in October.

I made it to church last night, which was a big step back to "normal" for me. The good thing about being in your PJs for a month is that when you finally take a bath and get dressed, everyone says: "You look so nice!" It's pretty funny!

Today is a nice, quiet rainy day here. Because of the rain, they're not doing any construction -- so I am truly enjoying the quiet. Because RiverPark is a new community, the constant noise of construction has been something we've had to get used to.

I'm looking forward to Bill's 4 day weekend, time together as a family out at the land, and church on Sunday. Now off to do some learning with the kids:-)

Much Love,
Michele

No comments: