Facebook Badge

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

HAPPY 19TH ANNIVERSARY, BILL:-)

Hi Friends!

Today is my 19th wedding anniversary with Bill. So, today's blog is dedicated to him...can't imagine the journey of life without you by my side, or in some cases carrying me. I'm so blessed to have you in my life, and I'm honored that you find me to be a blessing, too. Thanks for taking such good care of us and leading our family with honor and integrity... I love you.

So, I think today I'll teach the homeschoolers some lessons about marriage. You know, all the things you wish you had known before you tied the knot...interesting topic. And they'll do their usual learning. I told them they're not allowed to say we're "doing school" anymore. That's because the purpose of homeschooling is not to "do school at home," but rather to learn in all we do and encourage each child to love learning and find their purpose in life. (Don't freak out, they are learning what they should, but as Bill says, "You learn by doing!") Nate had a hard time with the concept, because he's so "black and white" -- but I think I finally got my point across.

Last night we got everyone into bed (their own beds, even) at a reasonable time. Bill and I stayed up past midnight and were able to have a little celebration of our 19 years together. We decided that the land was our anniversary gift to each other. I am hoping my health continues to improve, so that I can go out there with the family this weekend. It's Bill's Friday off, so he has a 4 day weekend.

Yesterday I was able to walk to the park with the kids, bathe and get dressed, and even do some mundane chores around the house. For that I was thankful. I look forward to seeing what today brings...

Have a great day!!!

Much Love,
Michele

No comments: