Facebook Badge

Thursday, November 20, 2008

DAY AFTER CHEMO


Hi Friends!

Not feeling very well today. The first day after chemo is always the worst. I am dizzy and sick to my stomach. Have been sleeping on and off all day. The kids were really sweet. Isaac and Nate were off of school today, and they kept coming up to my bedroom to rub my back. Bill worked from home, and that way he was able to keep an eye on me and help me out.

I did make it to Nate and Isaac's parent-teacher conferences at Grace Brethren today. They are both doing well, and we are impressed with the loving and caring attitude of the Christian school they are now going to. It's another blessing to have come out of my illness!

Hopefully, I'll be feeling better tomorrow. For now, I'm off to bed.

Love,
Michele

P.S. -- Thanks to Heidi for the great dinner tonight!

No comments: