Facebook Badge

Saturday, July 3, 2010

COUNTDOWN TO THE FL BLANDS...

Hi Friends,

Well, this will be short...still feeling headachey and doped up on Percocet. Our big excitement is tomorrow's visit from Ken and Hitomi and the 3 FL Bland boys.(Ken is Bill's brother) I am so glad to have family visiting...it's been TOO long since we last saw them. The kids are looking forward to meeting up with their Florida cousins. And I'm going to take advantage of the visit by making my kids clean their rooms up in preparation.

I just posted pictures from our Father's Day trip to the land on FB. I'll be sure to post a bunch of pictures after Ken and Hitomi's visit, too.

Happy 4th of July and Much Love,
Michele

P.S. -- A veteran is someone who at one point in his/her life wrote a blank check payable to the "United States of America" for the amount of "up to and including my life." Special thanks to all the veterans in my life:-) Your sacrifice means everything to me.

No comments: