Facebook Badge

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

HOME AGAIN :-)

Hi Friends!

It took most of yesterday, but I arrived home home safely yesterday from the hospital. After 26 days in the hospital, I am overjoyed to be back home again! Praise God!

I am a little overwhelmed by how BAD I feel. I am currently on more than 20 daily meds again. I am set up with a Home Health Care Services. They just called to say that I will have all needed supplies delivered today between 4- 6 p.m. They will be flushing and taking care of my PICC line. And tomorrow I have an appointment with Dr. Cohen to go over all my new meds and protocol. I'll be doing Chemo #2 of Rituxan in 2 weeks.

Today my sole goal is to take a bath. Soundslike not a big deal -- but with a PICC line and all the pain patches, etc, that are taped onto me -- It is a major production, but it will feel SO good to be clean~

Bill's Mom is a big help, and the kids are just thrilled to have me home again. They are hoping to make it to the public library today and get some new books for schoolwork, too.

I'll try to blog more tomorrow. Please pray for health and sanity for all of us.

Much Love,
Michele

1 comment:

2Bears said...

you beat me home! i'm so glad! we're so looking forward to our visit. talk soon. much love and peace! L